A group of leaders in supporting people with disabilities worked together for several years to shape a managed care plan that focuses on integrated care coordination and overall health and wellness
What Makes PHP Different?
- Designed for you, and is built to last
- The first offering like it anywhere in the nation
- Non-profit working to make more options, and better supports
PHP is about helping people with disabilities and the families and caregivers that support them.
- PHP is about making it easier to get services
- PHP is about teamwork that makes good care better
- PHP is about support that you can count on for life
- PHP is about you
Who Can Join? Those who:
- are 21 or over
- have Medicaid and Medicare parts A & B
- Eligible for ICF-IID level of care
- are eligible for OPWDD services or are receiving waiver services under section 1915 (c)
- live in counties we serve (click for full list)