Our participants get covered Medicare and Medicaid benefits directly from PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD (Medicare-Medicaid) Plan. You will pay no co-pays, deductibles or monthly premium for covered services.
Some of these services include:
- Primary Care and Specialist Visits
- Inpatient and Outpatient Hospital Services
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Durable Medical Equipment (Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies)
- Preventive Health Services (including flu shots and cancer screenings)
- Laboratory and Radiology Services (including X-ray, MRI, and CT Scans)
- Emergency Services
- Dental Services
- Vision Services and Eyeglasses
- Audiology Services, Hearing Exams and Hearing Aids
- Home Health and Personal Care Aide
- Adult Day Health Care
- Social Day Care
- Private Duty Nursing
- Diabetes Programs and Supplies
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Rehabilitation Services (Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy)
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Behavioral Health Services (including mental health and substance abuse)
- PHP Care Management Staff will work with Providers to ensure that medical, dental, and social services are delivered to our members in a coordinated and caring manner.
Please go to our Participant Materials page to read more about the services that are available to Participants of PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan. Please click here to view our Prior Authorization Requirements for the services listed above.
If you have questions, please call PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan at 1-855-747-5483 and TTY users call 711, 8 AM to 8 PM, seven days a week. The call is free.
Partners Health Plan is a managed care plan that contracts with Medicare and the New York State Department of Health (Medicaid) to provide benefits to Participants through the Fully Integrated Duals Advantage for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (FIDA-IDD) Demonstration.
This is not a complete list. The benefit information is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan or read the Participant Handbook.
Limitations and restrictions may apply. For more information, call PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan Participant Services or read the PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan Participant Handbook. This means that you need to follow certain rules to have PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan pay for your services.
Benefits may change on January 1 of each year.
The State of New York has created a participant ombudsman program called the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) to provide Participants free, confidential assistance on any services offered by PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan. ICAN may be reached toll-free at 1-844-614-8800 (TTY users call 711, then follow the prompts to dial 844-614-8800) or online at icannys.org.