Enrolling in PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan is simple. We offer a Fully Integrated Duals Advantage for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (FIDA-IDD) Plan.
You may be eligible to join PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan if you meet all of the following:
- Age 21 or older at the time of enrollment;
- Entitled to benefits under Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare Part B, eligible to enroll in Medicare Part D, and eligible for full Medicaid benefits;
- Reside in Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Nassau, Suffolk or Westchester Counties;
- Eligible for OPWDD services in accordance with NYS Mental Hygiene Law 1.03(22); and
- Determined to be eligible for ICF-IID level of care; and
- If receiving Section 1915(c) waiver services as an alternative to ICF-IID placement, enrolled in the Section 1915(c) OPWDD Comprehensive Waiver.
For more information about PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan:
- You can reach out to one of our NYS licensed Outreach Associates to schedule a one on one education session at your convenience.
- Call us at 1-855-747-5483, TTY/TDD: 711 8:00 AM through 8:00 PM seven days a week.
If you are ready to enroll in PHP Care Complete FIDA-IDD Plan:
- To enroll, call NY Medicaid Choice at 1-844-343-2433 (TTY: 1-888-329-1541), Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM, and Saturday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.