Eligible Medicaid only adults and children, living in PHP’s 9 county service area
The following populations are excluded from enrolling in PHP Care Preferred:
- Recipients of Medicare & Medicaid
- Individuals in Hospice or State Psychiatric institutions
- Certified blind children separated from parents
- Nursing home residents
- Foster Children in agencies
- Those under 65 in cancer treatment program
- Those with Medicaid eligibility under 6 months
- Infants living with incarcerated mothers,
- MA individuals with TB
- Those in LTC demonstration programs
- Enrollees of MLTC plans and any other categories excluded from enrollment in managed care.
PHP provides comprehensive coordinated services to all members, with a specialization in providing services to individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.