PHP has plans that are designed for individuals with complex needs. We pride ourselves on treating each member as an individual and for making sure that all of their unique needs are being addressed.
Amongst the major items to consider are:
- An extensive network of high quality doctors and hospitals to choose from
- A high-quality formulary and pharmacy review program
- Telemedicine for eligible individuals
- An extensive network of high quality providers to PHP members in its 9-county area of operation
- Provides comprehensive healthcare and case management services to all members
- Patient Centered planning, specializing in providing services to individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (IDD).
- Case Management to eligible high-risk individuals including, but not limited to: multiple chronic illnesses, high risk pregnancies, HIV+ etc.
- PHP offers innovative programs to enhance member lives:
- PAL Program: A unique program that links members to individuals with common interest (i.e. boxing, tennis, cooking, theater, music and bowling)
- Choose Health: a Member Wellness and Rewards Program. Designed to motivate you to maintain healthier behaviors while helping you combat preventable diseases