(Posted 12/9/20) The Director of Product Development & Innovations will support the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Operations in innovations and product development, addressing capabilities and services that meet the needs of LTSS beneficiaries, specifically for individuals with developmental disabilities (I/DD). Establish a profitable, disciplined approach that demonstrates a solid foundation for future growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Director of Product Development & Innovations will support the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Operations in innovations and product development, addressing capabilities and services that meet the needs of LTSS beneficiaries, specifically for individuals with developmental disabilities (I/DD). Establish a profitable, disciplined approach that demonstrates a solid foundation for future gro
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of LTSS, Medicare, dual eligible management or related specialty experience, preferably in a health plan
Requirements of All Positions:
- All employees shall meet PHP’s Compliance and Privacy Regulations, and attend at a minimum of one (1) hour of Compliance and Privacy educational training annually;
- All employees shall master PHP’s Model of Care and complete all training requirements within the first thirty (30) days of employment and annually thereafter, or as required by state and federal regulations;
- All employees are required to maintain confidentiality, protect privacy, comply with Protected Health Information regulations, and report violations;
- Perform functions as they relate to “Improving Health Care Quality” as defined in the National Association of Insurance Commissioners Supplemental Health Care Exhibit that:
1. Improve health outcomes;
2. Prevent hospital readmission;
3. Improve patient safety and reduce medical errors, and
4. Provide wellness and health promotion activities.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel utilize objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and infrequently up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer